Friday, September 2, 2016

First Entry

Hi peeps,

It is my very first entry for this blog :)

Yes, I do have another blog that was created back year 2004.
Actively blogging since 2005 when I was thrown at Germany
and it was winter, nothing much I can do on that time,
being a dugong yang kesejukan overthere :)) kahkah
alone and lonely, I need a 'friend' who I can talk to
so, I decided to blog

www.cakerawalajiwa.blogspot.com

Opss, you've click the link and you can't enter?
It is because I set it as a private blog... hehe
Only invited reader can read it since it's contain too much dark side of me :P
I am pretty sure you will puke/vomit if you scroll thru the content... hahaha
which I wrote almost everything, what I feel, what I touch, anything I've gone thru

Anyway,
Sorry for the babbling, burbling, and blurbing
let's have fun reading this new blog
I'll try my best to ensure I keep writing here
I hope it can be informative yet enjoyable blog
InsyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment